Thursday, September 14, 2017

An Ode to Trash Bin

I always find you beautiful.


The prefect shape of your hollow stomach
Ready to be filled
With stenches you find wonderful
The curves of your mouth
Open to stories of past things
The people turned into waste
Exploit and overuse
Consumed and misused
You were always there
To embrace them
Welcome them
Envelop
Let them find a place
A sanctuary
A shelter
For all the rotten things
Which people had exploit on using.
Now they found your arms
And make it their home.
All of them who stench,
Full of grime,
Out of rhyme,
That is why you are so beautiful.
Worth-beholding.



I envy you, trash bin.



You were always there,
Never waiting for a compliment,
Up against the wall,
Sacrificing your glory
All for the wasted things
Enveloping the ruins
The mud and grime
All for your charitable hands
These garbages, they found safe lands.



I envy you, trash bin.



For I’d rather have your beauty—
Tucked on one corner
Than to have this “gift”,
Nothing but a
DISPLAY.



I wish someday to be like you,
With all your cracks,
Scratches
Stenches
And dents and odor
Because being a home,
A safe haven,
A mother,
Is the only gift
And blessing
And power

I consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P A N D E M I C

            Let my start by saying an apology because I am running and going back in this blog  only  when I am distressed which explains my...