Saturday, July 29, 2017

I don't know if I'm just selling a pipe dream.

I don't know if I'm just selling a pipe dream.
Buying for it,
dreaming it,
and finally losing it,
disappointed that every step of the way,
no man can ever fill my void
of illusive emptiness and sorrow
of my courageous pride and bigotry.



any amount of riches,
of wealth and grace,
wits and charm,
success and fame,
can make me secure.
As they always see me,
as they WANT to see IN me.



I don't know if I'm just selling a pipe dream.
An arrogant peacock, imitating a beam
What I do doesn't matter,
It's what I believed in that makes me be.
FREE...
UNLATCHED,
TOO BAD TO BE ATTACHED.
as people brands people
of bland labels and harsh remarks.



I'm your Holly Golightly,
The Evey of V
or maybe the Summer of his Tom,
in his 500 days
of up and fall.


- Danica Ann Niegas
(5-29-2017)

P A N D E M I C

            Let my start by saying an apology because I am running and going back in this blog  only  when I am distressed which explains my...