Saturday, July 29, 2017

NOTHINGNESS and everything in between

Taking strides on my early 20's, I have already given up on people with soft facades but demented characters. These are some moments when you know injustice bites most.


I cannot give you your happiness.

You assume that you might get some of the sparkles in my eyes, the glamour of having me next to you, latched on your arm while some stranger looks at us and you are proud that you have me for the time being of your satisfaction.

No.

I cannot give you your success.

You assume that your ways are my ways, and you believe that you can measure me a yardstick that measures others as well, that you PREDICT that the rulers of this insane world has the same insane meter stick on an insane rat-race and knightly pipe dreams. Everybody is rich and nobody is happy. You also believe that you can emulate what I do, so you can be happy as well. Hearts can't be carbon copied; each is as authentic as the grains of sand. The charm you are looking for is always elusive, and you always think that you can have it all. The problem with humans is they consider themselves superior, that they know everything, and they can rationalize it all.

No.

I cannot give you your freedom.

Even The God you pushed away hasn't given you anything because YOU claim that you can do it all by yourself. The eyes that you use to see the world is a vicious one, you don't want to be unheard, to be ignored, to be unworshipped. YET, you don't want to be understood, because being understood means that we have found a way to connect with you--and for the first time, you have felt human. You don't want to be a human being, as far as you let us know.

The ESCAPE is so vast within you that you believe that the universe is yours, and that you believe that you are misunderstood because you are so smart the world doesn't understand you; but what if we do? What if inside, we can see you as a lonely, frustrated loser squashed into an environment that you have to feel hostile with.

I cannot give you everything.

BECAUSE you are empty. Empty shells aren't meant to be filled, because they are hollow. You are the black hole in the vast, colorful universe, getting what you want from us. You destroy everything you touch. The boredom, anxiety, loneliness, frustrations, fear, anger, vengeance and paranoia reeks through your eyes that you are an EMPTY SHELL forever and ever. You trample our spirits just to feel you are better. We are not allowed to talk back because you are the KING, and we are your dominions. You talk in metaphors so nobody will understand you; but our "ignorance" tell otherwise... and everyone can see it, they just over interpret it and give dumb excuses for your kingship. Or your Abuse. Or your Words. Or your Intimidation.

You are a winner in body but desolate in soul.

I cannot give you my heart in exchange of your spiteful soul.

There's too much at risk.

Sincerely,
That Girl

P A N D E M I C

            Let my start by saying an apology because I am running and going back in this blog  only  when I am distressed which explains my...