Saturday, July 29, 2017

POEMS with erors

POEMS with erors


I'm gonna going to written,
Verses and liness to smitten,
all peoples who wants to says something
Yet guts and thick skin they have nothing.


Dereliction of duties I don'ts cares,
especially in my subject-verb agrees-ment,
vocabularies is meant to ensnare.
Even ifs I talked shit, you'll have a pretend awareness.


Oh, didn't I TOLD you?
Petty word-ness are masks of senselessness
Like a smokes-screen effect of haters
under an DON'T-JUDGE-ME whiners.


*** this poem is unfinished because I realized that I have a next class. When I tried getting back, I'm already out of tangent. XP

P A N D E M I C

            Let my start by saying an apology because I am running and going back in this blog  only  when I am distressed which explains my...