Monday, October 22, 2018

RESIST TYRANNY!


I want to resist you. I want to realize and prove to myself that I can get better opportunities ahead of me and competition is not about the trophies and medals you so long to garner. I accept my defeat, just like any other defeats of other battles I lost, but that's all right. I have a reputation low enough that I can strip myself naked and still nobody notices my avant-garde display of skin. However, these are the moments I feel most free. These are the times that EVERYTHING can be possible, because I believe I have hit rock bottom, that nothing can ever be lower from here anymore. I am stripped of my title, taken the things I most love from me, and what I have right now are the crumbs of what was left.

Do you know what it means? I am capable of anything that will pop to my head, whenever I wish, wherever I want to. You, being my tyrant, can be killed, famished to death, silenced to the corner, or simply dispelled... by cold calculation. Or maybe not? I have been far too innocent to this game. The resistance has to be overcome; I just do not know how. Still, I resist. Still, I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P A N D E M I C

            Let my start by saying an apology because I am running and going back in this blog  only  when I am distressed which explains my...