Tuesday, October 23, 2018

If you can't see them, you can't feel them


Hearing anything from them isn't my burden... anymore. We have been like that for years and it isn't working for us. Adoration and self-seeking social standings are what they are looking for, and I've never been the one to kiss below their feet. Those types of people constantly quash any spirit who does things differently, or maybe better, than them. Do you want to go back this kind of toxic cycle?

In case you may want to do this again to me, I might reconsider the strength of our friendship and move on to higher shores.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

P A N D E M I C

            Let my start by saying an apology because I am running and going back in this blog  only  when I am distressed which explains my...